I hate being stuck in a bad book. Even worse, I hate finishing a great book and not knowing what great book to read next. When I’m in particularly dark moods, my husband has learned to ask, “Are you between novels?”
I love fiction. I love how it makes me feel connected—to myself, to others, to the world. I love how it allows me to escape from my skin, how I can be present in the mind and bodies of others. I love how I carry those ideas with me in my daily life, how a scene from a novel will help provide clarity to moments in my day.
So I started Must Read Fiction, a community of readers who also live life with fiction. A novel makes everything better.
Join the community!
- For those of you who like a daily dose of fiction, join us on Facebook for author interviews, book recommendations, pictures, and great stories.
- For those of you who want the occasional picture or a heads up about author interviews, find us on Instagram.
- For those who love hashtags, links, and author interviews, Must Read Fiction on Twitter is for you.
- Want great author interviews? Subscribe to the Must Read Fiction YouTube channel.
- Join Must Read Fiction on Audible! Because there are dishes to wash and miles to cover in the car, get a free audiobook with a 30-day trial membership. Just go to http://www.audibletrial.com/mustreadfiction to get started.